Business Rule – Check list
- Check business rule has any error. If there is any error, It will not trigger.
- Check the business role scope
- All the fields appearing in the business rule must be placed in th form body
- Business rules will be applied to Main forms and Quick forms
- If you writing multiple business rules for entity, it will trigger based on the Activation order.
- If the scope of business rule is not on entity, it will trigger only on client side.
If you have any tips, please share me in comments.
Bit more information on “editable grids” features in the Dynamics 365.
One of the WOW feature in #Dyn365 is “Editable Grid“.
After we hear this feature, Our mind starts cooking. Errr…..
- will it replace the JqGrid ?
- how to configure in entity ?
- how can i configure in forms ?
- how can i extend this grid functionality?
- how can i import or export from different environment?
- can i do validation on the edited data ?
- whether OOB validation features will work with this ?
I hope all our questions will be answered by Microsoft in this release. Lets see the high level overview of the features and some screenshots Continue reading “Microsoft Dynamics 365 Editable Grids”